Raven/dVRK Surgical Robotics Research Symposium
This is an online-only series for sharing within the common platform community. The overall theme is experimental minimally-invasive surgical robotics research, typically, but not limited to, work on the Raven and dVRK platforms. The intent is for this symposium to be a recurring online event.
Each session will be 1.5 hours in length, with approximately 4-6 presentations. Planned themes include:
- Perception and Automation in surgical robotics
- Novel surgical instruments for surgical robots
- Other topics as submitted including but not limited to
- Human-Robot Interactions in surgery
- Computational, sensing, and robotic approaches to surgical skill assessment
Call for Contributions
Interested speakers should submit a 1/2 page abstract via this google form. New sessions will be scheduled based on the abstracts received.
- Session 1: March 11, 2021
- Session 2: July 19, 2021
- Session 3: TBD (maybe late April or early May 2022)
Organized by the Collaborative Robotics Toolkit Project (Johns Hopkins, WPI, Univ. of Washington).